Miniature Bundt Pound Cakes
- 2 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Mini Bundt Pan
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 325 degrees F. Generously butter
and flour mini Bundt pan.
- Sift flour and salt into medium bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugar and beat until well blended, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating
until well blended after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla extract. Beat in flour mixture
alternately with whipping cream in 3 additions until blended.
- Divide mixture among prepared Bundt pans (about scant 3/4 cup batter for each).
- Bake until tester inserted near center comes out clean, about 38 to 40 minutes.
- Cool on rack in pans for 15 minutes.
- Cut around sides of pan to loosen cakes. Turn out onto rack and cool completely.
- Drizzle with your choice of glaze. Let stand until glaze is set.
- Store in airtight containers at room temperature.