Raspberry Steamer Cakes
These are simply delicious!
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup milk
- Clean raspberries. Set aside. Mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Cut in butter or margarine.
- Add the eggs, raspberries and milk.
- Pour into 6 well-greased
custard cups. Place cups on a steaming rack over boiling water in a wok or pot.
Cover and steam for 90 minutes. Check water level occasionally, adding more as needed.
- Unmold and enjoy!
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miniature Cake Recipes