Chocolate Cherry Angel Food Cake
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced fat chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) angel food cake mix
- 1/2 cup reduced fat milk chocolate frosting
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts, cherries, and chocolate chips. Add to
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions.
- Remove from oven and set upside-down until cooled.
- Heat frosting until thin.
- Glaze cake, allowing frosting to drizzle down sides.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.