Chocolate Angel Food Cake
- 1 angel food cake mix
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Dash of salt
- Prepare angel food cake according to package directions, adding the 1/4
cup cocoa powder while beating.
- After baking, cool and cut into 3 or 4 layers.
- Chocolate Fluff: Beat remaining ingredients together in a chilled bowl until
they hold a point.
- Frost between layers and on top of Chocolate Angel Food Cake.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.