Lime Angel Food Cake Rolls
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 2 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers lime-flavored nonfatsugar-free yogurt
- Lime slices (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two 17 x 11 1/4 x 1-inch jellyroll pans
with parchment or wax paper; set aside.
- Prepare angel food cake mix according to package directions. Divide batter
evenly between prepared pans. Draw knife through batter to remove large air
- Bake for 12 minutes or until cakes are lightly browned and a wooden pick
inserted into centers comes out clean.
- Invert each cake onto separate clean towel. Starting at short end, roll
up warm cake, jellyroll fashion, with towel inside. Cool cakes completely.
- Place 1 to 2 drops green food coloring in each container of yogurt, if desired;
- Unroll cakes; remove towels. Spread each cake with 1 container yogurt, leaving
1-inch border. Roll up cakes; place seam side down.
- Slice each cake roll into 8 pieces.
- Garnish with lime slices, if desired.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Nutrients per Serving (1 slice cake (1/8 of roll) without garnish): Calories
136; Calories from Fat 1 %; Total Fat; Saturated Fat; Carbohydrate 30 g; Fiber Protein
4 g; Sodium 252 mg
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.