Root Beer Angel Food Cake
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 3/4 cup root beer
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons root beer
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cake: Prepare cake as directed on package, replacing 3/4 cup water with root beer.
- Add nutmeg.
- Pour into an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until cracks are dry to the touch.
- Remove and invert pan. Cool completely.
- Icing: Mix all ingredients well. Spread over cool cake.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.