Root Beer Angel Food Cake
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 3/4 cup root beer
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons root beer
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare cake as directed on package, replacing 3/4 cup water with root beer.
- Add nutmeg.
- Pour into an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until cracks are dry to the touch.
- Remove and invert pan. Cool completely.
- Icing: Mix all ingredients well. Spread over cool cake.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.