Soda Pop Strawberry Angel Food Cake
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups strawberry soda pop
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons strawberry pop
- 4 drops red food coloring
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, except substitute 1 1/4
cups soda pop and honey for the water.
- Bake as directed.
- Remove from oven and set upside-down until cooled.
- Meanwhile to prepare glaze, combine melted butter, confectioners' sugar,
remaining soda pop and food coloring in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth and
- Spread over top of cooled cake.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.