Almond Joy Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) package coconut
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Sliced almonds, toasted
- Bake chocolate cake in 13 x 9-inch pan as directed on box.
- Combine the 1 cup evaporated milk and the sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring
to a boil and stir in marshmallows until melted.
- Add coconut; pour over cake while both are hot.
- Melt together the remaining milk, butter and chocolate chips. Stir until
melted and add 1 cup toasted almond slices.
- Pour on top of warm cake.
This is better if made the day before serving.