Almond Joy Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup granulated
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) package coconut
- 1/2 cup evaporated
- 1/4 cup butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Sliced almonds, toasted
- Bake chocolate cake in 13 x 9-inch pan as directed on box.
- Combine the 1 cup evaporated milk and the sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring
to a boil and stir in marshmallows until melted.
- Add coconut; pour over cake while both are hot.
- Melt together the remaining milk, butter and chocolate chips. Stir until
melted and add 1 cup toasted almond slices.
- Pour on top of warm cake.
This is better if made the day before serving.
Other Cake Mix Cake recipes you may like...
Pineapple Mojito Cake
Fudge Ribbon Cake
Strawberry Amaretto Cake
Pecan Pie Filled Chocolate Cupcakes