Almond Joy Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) package coconut
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Sliced almonds, toasted
- Bake chocolate cake in 13 x 9-inch pan as directed on box.
- Combine the 1 cup evaporated milk and the sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring
to a boil and stir in marshmallows until melted.
- Add coconut; pour over cake while both are hot.
- Melt together the remaining milk, butter and chocolate chips. Stir until
melted and add 1 cup toasted almond slices.
- Pour on top of warm cake.
This is better if made the day before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.