This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Almond Joy Sheet Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate pudding cake mix
- 1 cup undiluted Pet evaporated milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 24 large marshmallows
- 14 ounces coconut
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup undiluted Pet evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Cake: Prepare cake mix as directed and bake.
- Filling: Heat 1 cup milk, sugar, and marshmallows until melted; add coconut.
- While cake is hot, cover completely with filling.
- Let set while preparing frosting.
- Frosting: In saucepan heat sugar, milk and butter until it starts to boil; add
chocolate chips. Stir until melted; add nuts, if desired.
- Pour over cake.