Almond Joy Sheet Cake
- 1 devil's food cake mix with pudding
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) bag coconut
- 1 package almonds, sliced, slivered or whole
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- Mix cake mix as box directs. Bake in a greased 10 x 15-inch pan at 400 degrees
F for 20 minutes.
- While cake is baking, mix the rest of the ingredients, except coconut in
pan over low heat. Stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the coconut. Mix well and spread on warm cake.
- For frosting: Sprinkle almonds over the coconut layer.
- Heat sugar, milk, and margarine until melted.
- When completely melted, remove from heat and stir in the chocolate chips.
Mix until smooth and spread on cake.
- Cool before serving.
This cake improves with age!