Aloha Bundt Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (with juice)
- 12 maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 4 bananas, chopped (about 1/4-inch pieces)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few teaspoons milk to thin
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt: stir in oil
- Add remaining ingredients and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- Cream Cheese Frosting: Combine all ingredients, thinning with milk a teaspoon
at a time to desired spreading consistency and frost cake.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.