Always Moist Pound Cake
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box Duncan Hines all butter cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces (1 cup) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cake mix, oil, sour cream and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Spray (or grease) Bundt pan and sugar coat the inside of pan (this creates
the crisp crust found on the old fashioned pound cakes).
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for approximately 45 minutes or until
cake test is done.
Other Cake Mix Cake recipes you may like...
Pineapple Mojito Cake
Fudge Ribbon Cake
Strawberry Amaretto Cake
Pecan Pie Filled Chocolate Cupcakes