This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Amaretto Custard Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box custard mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons amaretto
- 2 tablespoons milk or light cream
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of salt
- Cake: Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Beat all ingredients in large bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly,
- Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Pour into pan. Bake at 350 degrees F until a wooden pick inserted in center
comes out clean, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan.
- Drizzle with Glaze.
- Glaze: Mix all ingredients until glaze is smooth and of drizzling consistency.
Drizzle over cake.