Amaretto Custard Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box custard mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons amaretto
- 2 tablespoons milk or light cream
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of salt
- Cake: Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Beat all ingredients in large bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly,
- Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Pour into pan. Bake at 350 degrees F until a wooden pick inserted in center
comes out clean, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan.
- Drizzle with Glaze.
- Glaze: Mix all ingredients until glaze is smooth and of drizzling consistency.
Drizzle over cake.
Other Cake Mix Cake recipes you may like...
Pineapple Mojito Cake
Fudge Ribbon Cake
Strawberry Amaretto Cake
Pecan Pie Filled Chocolate Cupcakes