Amish Graham Streusel Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix (any kind)
- 1 package Graham crackers
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mix cake by following instructions on box.
- Crush Graham crackers. Add brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
- Pour half of cake batter into pan, then half of the Graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour remaining batter in, then follow with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 375 degrees F until done.
- Mix confectioners' sugar and water and drizzle over top of cake when
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.