This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Amish Graham Streusel Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix (any kind)
- 1 package Graham crackers
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mix cake by following instructions on box.
- Crush Graham crackers. Add brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
- Pour half of cake batter into pan, then half of the Graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour remaining batter in, then follow with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 375 degrees F until done.
- Mix confectioners' sugar and water and drizzle over top of cake when