Apple Cinnamon Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice or yellow cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple or peach pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend together cake mix, apple or peach filling and eggs in large mixer
bowl. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread half the batter in greased 13 x 9-inch pan; sprinkle with half the
- Repeat with remaining batter and cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center of cakes
comes out clean.
- Let cool.
For high altitude, stir 1/3 cup flour into dry cake mix and add 1/3 cup water
with eggs. Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 to 37 minutes or until wooden pick tests
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.