Apple Cinnamon Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice or yellow cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple or peach pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend together cake mix, apple or peach filling and eggs in large mixer
bowl. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread half the batter in greased 13 x 9-inch pan; sprinkle with half the
- Repeat with remaining batter and cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center of cakes
comes out clean.
- Let cool.
For high altitude, stir 1/3 cup flour into dry cake mix and add 1/3 cup water
with eggs. Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 to 37 minutes or until wooden pick tests