Apple Cobbler Dump Cake
- 1 ( 18.25 ounce ) package yellow cake mix
- 2 ( 16 ounce ) cans apples in syrup or 2 cans apple pie filling and 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Empty apples into bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Cover with dry cake
mix, then press down firmly.
- Cut butter into small pieces. Place on top of cake mix. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.