Apple Cobbler Dump Cake
- 1 ( 18.25 ounce ) package yellow cake mix
- 2 ( 16 ounce ) cans apples in syrup or 2 cans apple pie filling and 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Empty apples into bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Cover with dry cake
mix, then press down firmly.
- Cut butter into small pieces. Place on top of cake mix. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Other Cake Mix Cake recipes you may like...
Pineapple Mojito Cake
Fudge Ribbon Cake
Strawberry Amaretto Cake
Pecan Pie Filled Chocolate Cupcakes