This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Apple Cream Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 cups peeled, sliced tart apples
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, optional
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions; pour into a greased 9 x
13-inch baking dish.
- Combine apples, walnuts, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over batter.
- Pour cream over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60-70 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near
the center comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Serves 12 to 15.