Apple Cream Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 cups peeled, sliced tart apples
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, optional
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions; pour into a greased 9 x
13-inch baking dish.
- Combine apples, walnuts, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over batter.
- Pour cream over
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60-70 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near
the center comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Serves 12 to 15.
Other Cake Mix Cake recipes you may like...
Pineapple Mojito Cake
Fudge Ribbon Cake
Strawberry Amaretto Cake
Pecan Pie Filled Chocolate Cupcakes