Apple Cream Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 cups peeled, sliced tart apples
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, optional
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions; pour into a greased 9 x
13-inch baking dish.
- Combine apples, walnuts, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over batter.
- Pour cream over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60-70 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near
the center comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Serves 12 to 15.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.