- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, divided
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- Put apple filling in pan.
- Mix cake and 1 1/2 sticks butter and spoon over apple filling.
- Pour remaining melted butter over the top of mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until golden brown.
Posted by Tweetycook at Recipe Goldmine 6/9/01 5:40:09 am.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.