- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 can unsweetened Comstock apples
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cake mix, margarine and coconut until crumbly, then press into a 13
x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Drain all the juice from the apples, and arrange them on the crust.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over apples.
- Beat together the egg and sour cream. Drizzle over apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes