Apple Raisin Snack Cake
- 2/3 cup salad dressing
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners'' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend salad dressing, cake mix and eggs at low speed with electric mixer
until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Add apples and raisins.
- Spread into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Let cool.
- Blend butter and rum extract.
- Gradually add sugar, beating at high speed with electric mixer until light
- Spread over cake.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.