Apple Spice Dump Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the apple pie filling into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and sugar. Sprinkle
mixture over pie filling.
- Pour dry cake mix over apples. Dot with butter and sprinkle nuts on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to one hour, until cake is brown on
top and bubbling on the sides.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping.
Other Cake Mix Cake recipes you may like...
Pineapple Mojito Cake
Fudge Ribbon Cake
Strawberry Amaretto Cake
Pecan Pie Filled Chocolate Cupcakes