Apple Spice Dump Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the apple pie filling into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and sugar. Sprinkle
mixture over pie filling.
- Pour dry cake mix over apples. Dot with butter and sprinkle nuts on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to one hour, until cake is brown on
top and bubbling on the sides.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.