Applesauce Spice Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- For cake, combine cake mix, eggs, applesauce and oil in large bowl. Beat
at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in nuts. Pour into pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Invert onto cooling rack. Turn right-side up. Cool completely.
- Combine frosting and cinnamon. Stir until blended. Spread over cooled cake.
- Dust frosting with a light coat of cinnamon.
Other Cake Mix Cake recipes you may like...
Pineapple Mojito Cake
Fudge Ribbon Cake
Strawberry Amaretto Cake
Pecan Pie Filled Chocolate Cupcakes