Apricot Almond Toffee Cake
- 1 (29 ounce) can apricots with juice
- 1 (18 25-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup almond toffee bits
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick
- Chop the apricots and spread apricots and their juice in the pan.
- Sprinkle the apricots with the yellow cake mix, toffee bits, coconut and
- Drizzle the top with the melted butter or margarine. Do not stir.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the top is crispy.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes 16 servings.
Calories 299 Protein (g) 2 Carbohydrate (g) 43 Fat (g) 14 Calories from fat
(%) 40 Saturated Fat (g) 4 Dietary Fiber (g) 1 Cholesterol (mg) 5 Sodium (mg) 355
Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 2 1/2 other carbohydrate, 3 fat
>> All Cake Mix Recipes