Chicagoland Atomic Cake
This is a very popular bakery cake in the Chicago area. Chicagoland Atomic Cake is best eaten the same day it's made.
- 1 layer banana or yellow cake
- 1 layer chocolate cake
- 1 layer white cake
- Fresh bananas, sliced
- 1 small box Jell-O Banana Pudding
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 small box Jell-O Chocolate Pudding
- 1 small box Jell-O Vanilla Pudding
- Whipped cream
- Set the banana (or yellow) cake layer on a cake plate. Top with sliced bananas,
then spread banana pudding over the top to hold the bananas together.
- Place the chocolate cake layer on top. Top with sliced strawberries, then
spread chocolate pudding over the top.
- Place the white cake layer on top. Spread with vanilla pudding.
- Frost top and sides of cake with a generous amount of whipped cream.
Posted by dizzybreez at recipegoldmine.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.