Chicagoland Atomic Cake
This is a very popular bakery cake in the Chicago area. Chicagoland Atomic Cake is best eaten the same day it's made.
- 1 layer banana or yellow cake
- 1 layer chocolate cake
- 1 layer white cake
- Fresh bananas, sliced
- 1 small box Jell-O Banana Pudding
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 small box Jell-O Chocolate Pudding
- 1 small box Jell-O Vanilla Pudding
- Whipped cream
- Set the banana (or yellow) cake layer on a cake plate. Top with sliced bananas, then spread banana pudding over the top to hold the bananas together.
- Place the chocolate cake layer on top. Top with sliced strawberries, then spread chocolate pudding over the top.
- Place the white cake layer on top. Spread with vanilla pudding.
- Frost top and sides of cake with a generous amount of whipped cream.
Posted by dizzybreez at recipegoldmine.com.