Bailey's Irish Cream Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow or chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla or chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur
- Sifted confectioners' sugar, Bailey’s Irish Cream Glaze or Bailey’s Cream Cheese Frosting (for garnish)
Bailey's Irish Cream Glaze
- About 1/2 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon butter (at room temperature)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cake: In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, and oil. Beat at medium
speed of an electric mixer, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Beat in liqueur. Spoon into a greased 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake for about 50 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into the center
of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Turn Bundt cake upside-down and tube cake, right-side-up or upside down
as desired; sift confectioners' sugar over top of cake or drizzle Bailey’s
Irish Cream Glaze over top and down sides of cake. Or, frost cake with Bailey’s
Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
May also freeze cake, tightly wrapped in aluminum foil, for up to 3 months.
- Bailey's Irish Cream Glaze: In a deep small bowl, beat confectioners'
sugar together; gradually beat in liqueur until desired drizzling consistency
is achieved and glaze is smooth.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes