Banana Butter Pecan Cake
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant butter-pecan pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed with mixer
for 4 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and finish cooling on a rack.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or top with confectioners' sugar
glaze and garnish with banana slices and pecan halves if desired.
- Confectioners' Sugar Glaze: Place 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
in a small bowl. Add about 1 tablespoon hot milk gradually, blending well.
- Spread over top of cake and allow to run down sides.