Banana Butterscotch Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch flavored morsels, divided
- 1 (18.5 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup or 2 medium mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 10-cup Bundt or round tube pan.
- Microwave 1 1/3 cups morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH
(70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals,
stirring until smooth.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, bananas, vegetable oil, water and granulated sugar
in large mixer bowl. Beat on low speed until moistened. Beat on high speed for
- Stir 2 cups batter into melted morsels.
- Alternately spoon batters into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Place remaining morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH
(70%) power for 30 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second
intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes