Banana Crunch Cake
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 container coconut, pecan or coconut almond frosting mix
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 large bananas
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- In saucepan, melt butter; stir in frosting mix and rolled oats until crumbly.
- In large bowl, blend next three ingredients until smooth.
- Blend in cake mix; beat two minutes at medium speed.
- Pour 1/3 of batter (2 cups) into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of crumb mixture (1 cup).
- Repeat twice with batter and crumbs, ending with crumb mixture.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out
- Cool upright in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and turn so that crumb mixture is on top.