Banana German Chocolate Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 can coconut almond or pecan ready-to-spread frosting
- 1/4 cup bananas, mashed
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, bananas, water, oil and eggs. Beat at low
speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until tested
- Cool completely.
- In small bowl combine frosting and mashed bananas. Spread over cooled cake.
- In small bowl combine melted chocolate and confectioners' sugar.
- Add water until desired consistency, blending until smooth. Drizzle over
- Store in refrigerator.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes