Banana Pound Cake
- 1 (18 1/2 ounces) box yellow cake
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/3 cups mashed bananas (about 4 medium)
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in large mixer bowl. Mix until blended, then beat
at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Turn batter into greased and lightly floured 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 1 hour or until done.
- If desired, dust with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 10/18/2001 7:17 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes