Banana Pudding Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant banana pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup mashed banana
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan and set aside.
- Cake: In large bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, vegetable oil
and banana. Beat with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tests
- Cool cake on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Remove cake and continue to cool on rack.
- Glaze: Beat together confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla
extract in a bowl until smooth and of a drizzling consistency.
- When cake is cooled, drizzle icing over cake.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts over icing, if desired.