Banana Pudding Cake
- 1 medium or 2 small bananas
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant banana pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts ( optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan or Bundt
- Slice bananas into mixing bowl. Beat until well mashed.
- Add remaining ingredients. Blend; then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar when cool.
May also be baked in a 13 x 9-inch pan for 50 to 55 minutes.