Banana Sheet Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box banana cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 2 very ripe mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/4 stick butter, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients, and pour into greased and floured sheet cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool before frosting.
- Banana Frosting: Cream ingredients together.
- Sprinkle with nuts after frosting, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes