Banana Toffee Picnic Cake
Banana Toffee Picnic Cake is the perfect picnic cake because the topping is
baked on the cake.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup mashed very ripe bananas (2 medium)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cover bottom and sides of a 1 3 x 9-inch pan with nonstick cooking
- Beat cake mix, bananas, water, oil, eggs and almond extract in large
bowl on low for speed 30 seconds. Scrape bowl and beat on medium speed
for 2 minutes. Pour into pan. Sprinkle toffee chips evenly over batter.
- Bake for 32 to 35 minutes or until cake springs back when touched
lightly in center.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes