Better than Sex Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 1/4 cups flaked coconut
- 16 ounces chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Bake cake mix according to package directions for one 13 x 9-inch cake.
- Combine the crushed pineapple (undrained) with the granulated sugar and
cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix pudding according to package directions.
- When cake is cool, spread the cooled pineapple mixture over the top, followed
by the vanilla pudding, sliced bananas and whipped toping.
- Sprinkle the flaked coconut and chopped nuts over the top of the cake.
- Let cake chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.