Better than Sex Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 1/4 cups flaked coconut
- 16 ounces chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Bake cake mix according to package directions for one 13 x 9-inch cake.
- Combine the crushed pineapple (undrained) with the granulated sugar and
cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix pudding according to package directions.
- When cake is cool, spread the cooled pineapple mixture over the top, followed
by the vanilla pudding, sliced bananas and whipped toping.
- Sprinkle the flaked coconut and chopped nuts over the top of the cake.
- Let cake chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes