Better than Ever Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- Chopped nuts
- Maraschino cherries
- Cool Whip
- Prepare and bake the cake in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish as directed.
- Punch holes in the cake with a wooden spoon handle as soon as you remove
it from the oven.
- Cook pineapple and sugar until thick.
- Cool and add to the top of the cake.
- Make the pudding as per package directions.
- Pour pudding on the top of the pineapple, then top with Cool Whip.
- Cover with coconut, nuts and cherries.