Big Red Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 can Big Red soda*
- 1 large box strawberry gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- Bake the cake as directed on the box for a 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- While cake is still warm, poke holes with the end of a wooden spoon.
- In saucepan, bring to a boil Big Red Soda, gelatin and strawberries. Pour
over cake. Let cool.
- Top cake with frosting.
- Keep cake refrigerated.
* Add strawberry soda pop if you can't find Big Red.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes