Black Bottom Cupcakes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (18.25 ounce) chocolate cake mix
- Mix cake according to package directions.
- Fill paper baking cups in muffin pans 2/3 full.
- Cream the cheese with sugar, beat in egg and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop 1 rounded teaspoon of cheese mixture into each cupcake.
- Bake according to cake package directions.
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen cupcakes
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.