Black Forest Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Cherry frosting
- Mix all ingredients except cherry frosting and pour into a greased Bundt
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 30 minutes then remove.
Spread cherry frosting over the top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes