Black Forest Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Cherry frosting
- Mix all ingredients except cherry frosting and pour into a greased Bundt
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 30 minutes then remove.
Spread cherry frosting over the top.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.