Black Forest Cherry Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix (no pudding)
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Whipped cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, 1 can pie filling, oil and eggs; beat well with mixer
until batter is smooth.
- Pour into a greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cake is done.
- Cool in pan for 25 minutes, then invert onto rack to finish cooling.
- Decorate and serve with 1 can of cherry pie filling and whipped cream.