Black Forest Dump Cake
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box Devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Whipped topping
- Drain pineapple, reserving liquid. Spread pineapple in lightly greased 9
x 13-inch pan.
- Spread pie filling over pineapple.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pie filling.
- Top with pecans.
- Combine melted butter or margarine with the reserved pineapple juice. Drizzle
over mixture in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
- Cut into squares and top with whipped topping.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 31, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes