Black Forest Dump Cake
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box Devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Whipped topping
- Drain pineapple, reserving liquid. Spread pineapple in lightly greased 9
x 13-inch pan.
- Spread pie filling over pineapple.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pie filling.
- Top with pecans.
- Combine melted butter or margarine with the reserved pineapple juice. Drizzle
over mixture in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
- Cut into squares and top with whipped topping.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 31, 2001.