Blue Bunny® Candy Bar Cake
This rich, dark chocolate cake layered with BLUE BUNNY® Premium Butter Pecan
Ice Cream and topped with caramel sauce and pecans is a delicious, easy-to-make
- 1 box dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 5 cups BLUE BUNNY® Premium Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Whipped cream
- Pecan halves
- Prepare, bake and cool cake mix as package directs; baking in two 9-inch
round cake pans.
- Place one layer of cake (top side down) on a serving plate.
- Spoon ice cream onto cake.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Spread marshmallow creme on bottom side of second layer of cake; place on
top of ice cream.
- Freeze for several hours.
- Garnish top with whipped cream and pecan halves.
Yield: 16 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Blue Bunny Ice Cream. To find more unique ice cream recipes go to bluebunny.com.