Blue Raspberry Swirled Cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Blue Raspberry Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 large egg whites
- 48 fresh red raspberries, divided
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Blue Raspberry Flavored Frosting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and egg
- Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Place 1 raspberry in center of each, gently pressing into batter.
- Bake for 19 to 23 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into center comes
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- Place blue frosting in decorating bag fitted with medium star tip.
- Place white frosting in separate decorating bag fitted with medium star
- Pipe blue frosting onto cupcakes in a circular pattern around outside edge
- Top with white frosting, starting near outside edge and moving toward center
to create a swirl on top of each cupcake.
- Top each cupcake with 1 raspberry.
Prep Time: 30 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Yield: 24 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total
Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate
0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%,
Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Pillsbury