Blueberry Cream Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines butter cake mix
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- Mix cake mix according to directions on box and bake in 3 or 4 layers.
- While cake cools, mix Cool Whip, sugar, cream cheese and confectioners'
- After cake is completely cooled, ice middle of cake with Cool Whip mixture
and some of the blueberry pie filling.
- Repeat for next 2 or 3 layers.
- Ice sides and top of cake, leaving icing a little higher around the outside
of the top layer.
- Place blueberry pie filling on top.