Blueberry Dump Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 cups fresh blueberries, or thawed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix blueberries, sugar and cinnamon in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Cover blueberries with dry cake mix.
- Pour butter over cake mix, but do not stir.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until light brown.
- Serve warm or cold, topped with ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes