Blueberry Pound Cake
- 1 pint blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients together except the berries.
- Fold in blueberries, and bake at 325 degrees F in a greased Bundt pan for
- Cool for approximately 15 minutes before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes