Blueberry Ripple Cake
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Cut in the butter until crumbly.
- Stir in pecans.
- Sprinkle half into greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Spread batter over the
- Top with blueberries and remaining pecan mixture. Swirl with a knife.
- Bake a 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes.