Bountiful Blueberry Cake
- 1 quart blueberries, fresh or frozen (use 2 quarts to make recipe in a 13 x 9-inch pan)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (or use firmly packed brown sugar or raw sugar for added richness)
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix (lemon, white, yellow or pineapple flavor)
- 1/2 cup butter, or more as required
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Place blueberries into prepared baking dish; sprinkle sugar evenly over
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix, right out of the box, over berries.
- Cut the butter into thin slices to cover top of cake mix. If necessary,
during baking add more butter so the entire top of cake is moistened.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold, with or without ice cream or milk.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes