Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 3 teaspoons hot water
- Mix cake mix, oil, eggs and sour cream and pour one-half of the batter into
a greased 9 x 13-inch glass baking pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon and spread evenly across batter.
- Pour other half batter on top and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to
one hour. (Check after 45 minutes - middle should begin to pass the wooden pick
- Mix confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon warm water,
adding more water if necessary to make glaze thin enough to spread on warm cake.
- Serve warm!