Brownie Carrot Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (19.8 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at low speed with
electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted
in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes